What are the benefits?
- a qualification that is more readable and easily comparable abroad;
- a precise description of their academic career and the competencies acquired during their studies;
- easier access to opportunities for work or further studies abroad.
For higher education institutions:
-more transparent qualifications;
-continued national/institutional autonomy within a common framework accepted throughout Europe;
-informed judgements about qualifications that can be understood in other educational contexts;
-greater visibility of the institution abroad;
-enhanced employment prospects for their graduates, both at home and abroad;
TSTU graduates can obtain the European Diploma Supplement
Diploma Supplement is issued at the individual request of any TSTU graduate student (any graduation year, specialty, mode of study) in English language.
To receive the Diploma Supplement, you should submit the following documents:
- copy of TSTU diploma;
- copy of TSTU diploma supplement;
- application addressed to the rector;
- copy of the first page of the foreign passport;
The fee for a Diploma Supplement is 3000 rubles.
Address: 106 Sovetskaya St, Tambov, 392000, Russia
Phone: +7 (4752) 63-10-19