The university policy for graduates professionalism and skills development aims at helping students to find their way in career development.
The team of career development professionals helps students to identify specific career aims and to develop the career planning strategies. The Center for Employment and Career Development provides graduates with the opportunities
to find their way in career development.
The main activities of the Center are:
- cooperation with regional companies and businesses in the region: Tambov Regional Employment Department, Department of Industry and Enterprise Development, Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- state and regional employment programs support;
- organization of students' practice and internships;
- regional labour market analysis;
- job fairs organizations;
- support for website job.tambov.ru, jobs and vacancies search.
Part-time work opportunities
Many students work part time and during vacations to earn extra money. The Center for Employment and Career Development advertises such opportunities by a wide range of temporary and part-time jobs each year.
To find out more about the Center for Employment and Career Development,
Tel./Fax: +7 4752 63-20-26